What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A program that scans, ranks & delivers the most important market trading news found on the web
- With NewsMiner, you can see a Heat Map of a number of very popular markets, including the S&P500, Dow Jones, NASDAQ 100, Plus Futures & Forex
- With NewsMiner, you’ll be able to quickly and easily identify which markets are the HOT markets, and take the appropriate action
- NewsMiner will tell you whether to get in, or more importantly, when to dump a bad investment, to keep from taking large losses
- With a simple click of the mouse, NewsMiner scan’s the Internet to find “What’s HOT” in financial market news
- NewsMiner finds and Ranks hot stocks, futures & commodities markets, and Foreign currency news
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. News Miner scores 73.44/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.newsminer.info, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: newsminer.info you’ll also be taken through to newsminer.info, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)